What We Use:
- 1/2 pound foam is an open cell foam. With this type of foam you can achieve an R4 per inch is a better alternative to fiberglass and cellulose.
Download the Open Cell brochure!
- 2 pound foam is a closed cell foam. This is the absolute best product on the market for insulating. With this type of foam you can achieve an R7 per inch of foam, which means in a 2×4 stud wall you are capable of an R24.5!
Download the Closed Cell brochure!
- Spray-in-place Cellulose Insulation
- Sprayed in place, which eliminates air pockets and voids common with other types of insulation
- “Effective R-Value” is more consistent than other types of insulation
- R-Value is 3.8 per inch
- Can save you up to 40% on your energy bills
- Proven performance for over 50 years
- Provides the best value and return on investment for buyers
- Cellulose insulation is a very effective sound control material
ECOCELL Basement System
- ECOCELL Batts
- Available in two R-values, 3.5″ R13 and 5.5″ R20, ECOCELL Batts contain 70% recycled content, are Class A fire rated, easy to install, and are manufactured for a tight, friction fit requiring no special equipment. ECOCELL Batts are available in widths of 16″ and 24″ and lengths of 94″ and 96″.
- ECOCELL Blankets
- Available in two R-values, 1.5″ R6 and 2.5″ R10, ECOCELL Blankets are used to insulate basements, crawlspaces, concrete and cement block rooms, and other areas where framing and wallboard are not desired. ECOCELL Blankets come in either 48″ x 96″ or 48″ x 108″ sheets.
GacoProFill open cell polyurethane foam is designed specifically for injection into empty cavities in residential and commercial applications including CMU Block Fill projects, retrofit projects, and may be installed behind a membrane or drywall.
High R-value and seamless air barrier help reduce energy costs by up to 40%, eliminate drafts for increased comfort, and create a quieter home by blocking and absorbing airborne noise. While other injection foam insulations leave voids and deteriorate if not protected by an air barrier, GacoProFill is both insulation AND air barrier – and because it won’t shrink, settle or sag, it will continue to provide seamless insulation, energy savings and comfort year after year.
GacoProFill is UL GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold certified.
- ONE HOUR RE-ENTRY TIME FOR TRADES. Speeds up the construction cycle.
- EXPANDED SCOPE OF WORK. Differentiate yourself and increase sales by adding retrofit applications to your services.
- LESS DOWNTIME. With fewer seasonal restrictions, the re-insulation market offers significant growth potential throughout the year.
- NO SPECIAL EQUIPMENT. Install using the same equipment you use for Gaco’s other spray foam insulation products.
- EASY TO INSTALL. Ideal for existing homes and buildings with uninsulated wall cavities; install from exterior or interior.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT. High R-value and a seamless air barrier reduce air leakage and lower energy costs.
- LONG TERM VALUE. Will not shrink, settle or sag; provides a seamless insulation barrier year after year.
- HEALTHY. Reduces condensation, moisture and mold, improving occupant comfort, health and safety.
- QUIET. Acts as a sound barrier to help block airborne noise and absorb sound.
Download the brochure:
Volatile Free Inc. Roof Coatings
- Choose from Aluminum Polyurea Hybrid Elastomer Coating, SEALGUARD 900 SILICONE, White Polyurea Elastomer, White Acrylic Coating
- Can save you up to 50% on labor and materials while receiving a better roof
- Seamless and self-flashing
- Lowers roof temperatures and reduces energy costs
- Contains no VOCs – Environmentally safe!
- Provides superior insulation, wind uplift resistance, and can be applied over Polyurethane Spray Foam Insulation
Download the brochure: